Does Your Business Have a Disaster Recovery Plan?
One of the easiest and most effective forms of disaster recovery is through cloud backup. Cloud based disaster recovery means that when the unexpected happens, you’re able to restore all of your lost data almost instantly.
Business owners, by nature, tend to be optimists. They believe that sales will grow, the economy will get better, and that disasters will never happen to them. The stark reality is though, disasters can happen to anyone. You never expect a water main to break, a computer hack to happen, or for faulty wiring to cause a fire. The truth is that disasters happen, and every company needs a Disaster Recovery Plan. The way that businesses survive these disasters is by having systems in place before they ever think it could happen. Don’t lose clients and vendors due to lack of preparedness!
Benefits of Cloud Based Disaster Recovery:
- Almost instant data recovery after a loss.
- Cloud provider performs regular updates – no need to maintain the backup yourself.
- Much easier to set up than a physical, on-site backup.
- Your backup is on off-site servers, so they are safe in the event of a disaster at your location.
- No need to purchase additional equipment or hire IT staff to set up.
- Consistent monthly fee.