Business Cloud Services from CloudColorado
Every year, more and more businesses are trading in their overblown traditional networks and outdated equipment for streamlined business cloud services. Cloud computing allows for incredible savings in hardware, software, and maintenance, plus instant disaster recovery. The ability to securely work from home or on the road drastically reduces the amount of equipment and power needed. Benefit from increased mobility, cost savings, and a more secure network – all in one.
Why is everyone moving to the cloud?
- Instantly drop your overall IT expenses (hardware, software, maintenance, and power) by 50% or more.
- Automatic disaster recovery and protection from fire, flood, theft, viruses, and other natural disasters.
- Instantly access your e-mail and files from home or on the road from any device.
- Save on electricity and drastically reduce the equipment that needs to be purchased.
- Increased cyber security – the cloud is actually more secure than a traditional network.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing means that you no longer need an entire IT department in-house to maintain equipment, run system updates, and keep your network secure. By hiring a managed IT provider for your business cloud services, you have a round-the-clock team of experts standing by to deal with technical issues or cyber security threats. With a consistent monthly fee, your managed service provider is truly a partner with the same goals as you: to keep your system running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
You can also expect to get 2-3 more years out of the hardware you DO purchase. Traditional PCs require replacement every 3 years, whereas a virtualized desktop can last up to 5 or 6. By reducing the equipment you have on site, and putting less wear on it each day, you can even expect to save on electricity costs as well.